Author Topic: Error while building the DLL in raknet_wrap.cxx  (Read 1902 times)

devMidgard

• Not-a-newbie
    • View Profile
Error while building the DLL in raknet_wrap.cxx
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:34:15 PM »
Hi, for some reason I can't build the DLL with Raknet_wrap.cxx, I have no idea on how C++ works (I'm a C# guy) so it would be very handful if you could tell me what's wrong.

The full error reports the following:

raknet_wrap.cxx(15441): error C2558: class 'RakNet::ReliabilityLayer' : no copy constructor available or copy constructor is declared 'explicit'

And the line where the error is is this:

jresult = new ReliabilityLayer((const ReliabilityLayer &)result);

Full function:

SWIGEXPORT void * SWIGSTDCALL CSharp_RakPeer_RemoteSystemStruct_reliabilityLayer_get(void * jarg1) {
  void * jresult ;
  RakNet::RakPeer::RemoteSystemStruct *arg1 = (RakNet::RakPeer::RemoteSystemStruct *) 0 ;
  ReliabilityLayer result;

arg1 = (RakNet::RakPeer::RemoteSystemStruct *)jarg1;
  result =  ((arg1)->reliabilityLayer);
  jresult = new ReliabilityLayer((const ReliabilityLayer &)result);
  return jresult;
}

I need to know what's wrong asap!

devMidgard

• Not-a-newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Error while building the DLL in raknet_wrap.cxx
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:57:11 AM »
I managed to finally build the newest RakNet version C# DLL, so if anyone is searching for that, I'm just sharing it here, as I don't want anybody else to go through the madness it is.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwuOJwLuDZfnM29DTFlLTWZWOXc/view?usp=sharing

dlun

• Not-a-newbie
    • View Profile
Re: Error while building the DLL in raknet_wrap.cxx
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 07:43:37 AM »
I've tried everything to build the RakNet swig DLL from the most recent package available for download and nothing works.  All sorts of files missing, and the bat files don't run properly either.

How did you end up getting your DLL to compile?
also, the one you provided can't actually be used with anything outside of the project you made / computer you compiled it with, looks like it's the debug build instead of a release build.  Could you upload your release build please and thanks?